What is a good profile?
A good profile is one that looks like you. Assume that recruiters want to know as much as possible about you and your experiences to make sure that you are the profile they are looking for.
To achieve this, here are the rules to follow:
Fill in all your information
By giving as much details about yourself as possible, you will generate more interest from recruiters.
Showcase your best picture
The profile picture is the first impression you make on the platform.
The right picture is:
- An individual portrait photo (your face)
- A recent picture
- A natural make-up, without artifice
- A clear face, your eyes should be visible...
- In front of a neutral background
- No selfie, no sunglasses, no hat, no holiday pictures
- A professional quality picture(neither blurred nor pixelated)
If you are a photographer, the profile picture is an opportunity to show your work. Show one of your achievements.
Think of your photo as an investment for your career.
Build the best book
To make sure your book is right:
- Upload at least 5 pictures. The more pictures you upload, the more chances you have of being selected by a recruiter.
- Choose only the best professional pictures.
- Be objective, examine the context of the picture. Does it make a good impression? Is it suitable for a professional casting platform?
- Diversify your shots. Different environments and looks, hairstyles, make-up, etc.
- Do not upload holiday photos or screenshots from your phone or tablet - they will be rejected.
- You must be the center of attention.
- Pictures must not have borders.
- If you are a young talent, make sure your image is up to date.
Add video and sound
At KastingKafé, our priority is the quality, not the quantity and each profile is validated by a member of our team. Make sure you respect our quality standards. Validation can take up to 24 hours.
How are profiles validated?
At KastingKafé, our priority is the quality, not the quantity and each profile is validated by a member of our team. Make sure you respect the rules of the quality statement (lien page charte de qualité). Validation can take up to 24 hours.
My profile was not accepted, what should I do?
If your profile has not been accepted, we will clearly explain the reasons and the changes to be made. A non-compliant profile picture? A lack of information on your profile? You have the opportunity to modify your profile in order to be validated by our team.